Error: ASIO driver won't run...

Started by pathovore, November 08, 2007, 13:13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

pathovore

Hi, I've set modplug to M-Audio ASIO and when I hit play I get a dialog box saying the device can't be opened.  SEE:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/pathovore/asio_1.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/pathovore/asio_2.jpg

I was hoping to use the M-Audio ASIO versus the others because it is the one where the vector is sync'd to the card's panel.  Anyone familiar with this message?  thnx,

pv

LPChip

Can you see if changing the Mixing quality from 44.100 hz to 48.000 fixes this?

My ASIO won't work on 44.1 kHz either, but it does on 48 kHz.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

pathovore

seventhson

I'm having the same problem with my M-audio card. (audiophile 2496)
Still not sure why mpt doesn't work with the asio driver,maybe the m-audio drivers are somehow causing this.
I think it used to work before i updated the drivers,but i'm not entirely sure.

pathovore

seventhson:  I moved back to driver "Delta_wdm_510027.EXE" and have been able to run ASIO in Modplug successfully.  I guess the newer driver is fucked up.

pv

seventhson

Thanks,will try that as well.  :D

Saga Musix

you could also try 96khz since it's an 96khz card :)
at this point, i'd like to have 192khz support for my ESI Juli@ 24/192 :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"you could also try 96khz since it's an 96khz card :)
at this point, i'd like to have 192khz support for my ESI Juli@ 24/192 :)

You, showoff... :| :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: "LPChip"You, showoff... :| :nuts:
haha :lol: while we're at it, i also want 24bit support for my ESI Juli@ 24/192! :P :nuts:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.