.48 Scroll bug in pattern editor (middle mouse button)

Started by Saga Musix, October 02, 2007, 17:40:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
not tested

Description of the bug:
I don't know if you can fix this as you use windows controls, but it's really strange....
Right-click on a pattern to open the contect menu. Then, middle-click somewhere on the pattern and watch the pattern display going nuts :lol:Even when i closed the context menu, it still scrolled. A bit annoying... :)

Edit: Moved to the issue tracker: http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=16
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

What are we going to do with this one?

Perhaps you can fix it yourself now?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

possibly maybe. :P I've had a look at the mouse code for the pattern editor yesterday to fix one of Harbinger's issues, so I might look into this.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.