[Trance] Callisto - Ganymed (.mp3)

Started by mad-c, September 23, 2007, 00:04:11

Previous topic - Next topic

mad-c

Hi,i need reviews and comments on my song

It's Called "Ganymed"

Download it here: http://mad-c.zoomshare.com/files/callisto_ganymed.mp3

Thank you

Edit by mod: Changed post slight so its uniform to the rest of the songs.
Check out one of our sites at:

Official site

Unofficial Site

tvdude

Although the melody is somewhat typical for trance, the song itself is engineered very well.  It sounds like a professional mix; it's bang on.  The emotion of the song flows nicely and takes you on a journey, which trance should.  I think it is an extremely well made piece of music.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Saga Musix

Cool track ;)
you didn't do this in OpenMPT, did you? :o Impressive!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

mad-c

Thanks for all of the reponses! But i dont remember what we used,we made it in june 2004.

Official site

Unofficial Site

Nahkranoth

Man, you were such a proffessional back then :)

bvanoudtshoorn

This is a good, "solid" track. I'm not too sure about the "flute" thing at about 2.10: it doesn't sound as hq as the rest of the instruments. It sounds better when it's doubled with the synth at roundabout 3.00. I like the 4.40 "anthem"-like sounds with the eurosynth following the quieter section. The fills between sections are also good. Overall, I like it. =D

mad-c

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"This is a good, "solid" track. I'm not too sure about the "flute" thing at about 2.10: it doesn't sound as hq as the rest of the instruments. It sounds better when it's doubled with the synth at roundabout 3.00. I like the 4.40 "anthem"-like sounds with the eurosynth following the quieter section. The fills between sections are also good. Overall, I like it. =D
Iv'e gotten other reviews about it and people have said quite the same thing.  :lol:

Official site

Unofficial Site