Pattern Display Expansion

Started by Really Weird Person, August 14, 2007, 23:37:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

It looks like you need to expand your pattern display. This is what I mean

http://caleb.dnsalias.com/caleb/The%20Weirdest%20Text-Only%20Page%20Ever%20Created%20&%20Posted%20on%20the%20Internet.html

You should see two images (that I cropped as best I could) (Press End on your keyboard first.) If you take a look at those images, you should be able to see what I mean by the displays need to be expanded. The single digit thousands are OK, but they are almost out of the display comfort zone as well.

älskling

Really Weird Person

That may be because I may have deleted them on accident before you visited the link. I put them back though, so try revisiting the link or refreshing the page if it is still open. Again, press End (unless you have Internet Explorer, which should remember your posision on the page).

LPChip

The link doesn't work at all here.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

the server does not respond. maybe i have to yell a bit louder so he wakes up... :lol:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Hmm, that is strange. I would post images directly onto the site, but I am not sure how to. I see that people seem to do it quite a bit, but I am not sure how to do that.

Saga Musix

You could upload the images at www.imageshack.us - Then, you can post the links here.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

The page is working now, so I'll describe the images.

The images show that the left side of the numbers is too small so they don't fit.

You couldn't just write that down? :P

RWP has a number #12000 which doesn't fit entirelly. it shows like #1200(

The other one is 200( which looks like a pattern thingy.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

Yep, and if you noticed, half of the number sign is also missing. The reason that I did not write it down is because I was not sure if people would understand what I meant. Well, you know what they say. "Pictures speak a thousand (or in this case, 12,000!) words.)