.48 Copy an envelope doesn't copy release note info

Started by LPChip, June 15, 2007, 22:50:18

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
Probably since the feature was added

Description of the bug:
I have an instrument, with a volume envelope, with the .44 Note release feature to have a different loop when the note-off is being executed. When I copy the envelope to another instrument (right-mouse, copy envelope) in other instrument (right-mouse, paste envelope) the envelope is copied as I had it, but the split location where I made a note release point is not set, so the entire line is blue, not the 2nd part yellow.

How often does it happen?:
Always

How to reproduce (step by step description):
Make an envelope with Note release set, then copy it, and paste it in a new instrument. (note, pasting it over an envelope that has the note-release already set, will work. But if its not set, then you must manually enable it again.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Is this fixed? I created a release point to test it and i was able to copy it along with the rest of the envelope. test in the .52 release.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Yep, seems fixed. Closing this one.

Thanks for the heads up Jojo. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs