Selection Keys Not Working

Started by Really Weird Person, May 12, 2007, 05:10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

For some reason, the "Selection Keys" keyboard shortcut does not work. When I pressed Shift-right, it just said Shift+ and did nothing (except for remove the Up and Down). I fixed the Up and Down though. Does anyone know why this keyboard shortcut would not work? I tried doing it in the alpha, but it did not work. I thought to myself, "Bug?," but when I tried it in the other version (1.7.02.46), it still does not work. I would think that if it was a bug, it would have been caught.

pelya

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"For some reason, the "Selection Keys" keyboard shortcut does not work. When I pressed Shift-right, it just said Shift+ and did nothing (except for remove the Up and Down). I fixed the Up and Down though.
I made fresh installation of 1.17RC2, changed EXE to .46, and... Yay it really doesn't work! You have to tune your keyboard config:
"Setup/Keyboard/Pattern Editor-General/Selection Key", press Shift once in the "Key" editbox, you should get "Shift+Shift" there, and everything should work.
Also when holding Up, PageUp, PageDown, Tab and Shift-Tab keys it won't scroll continuously, which can be changed by setting "On Key Hold" flag in Setup.
We should tune "default.mkb" in installation IMHO.