So what's this number on the pattern screen?

Started by Saga Musix, May 11, 2007, 15:26:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

can someone tell me what the marked number means?
http://sagagames.de/ithumb/show.php?number_2007-05-11_17-25-02_2575ig98.png
if i alter it, nothing changes.

Edit by mod: Since php images don't work with [img] tags, I've converted it to a clickable url.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"can someone tell me what the marked number means?
http://sagagames.de/ithumb/show.php?number_2007-05-11_17-25-02_2575ig98.png
if i alter it, nothing changes.

Edit by mod: Since php images don't work with [img] tags, I've converted it to a clickable url.

this value represents how many patters are always visible in the orderlist if you reach the end of your screen.

Eg. If you set it to 15, and you click on the 2nd last order on the right, 15 orders next to it will be visible.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

ah ok, good to know, so 2 is a perfect value :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

tvdude

I don't seem to have that feature.  I have this build of the program: Open Modplug Tracker version 1.17.02.28 (1.17RC2).  I also don't know how to add upgrades to the program without reinstalling the whole thing.  Is there info on this in the wiki, because i've either overlooked it, or I'm just an idiot.  I'm going with the idiot theory personally......
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

LPChip

Download the latest beta .46 and place the exe in the same directory. If you don't want to loose RC2, then rename the exe of RC2 to mptrack.rc2.exe (or anything else than mptrack.exe) and then extract the zipfile into this folder.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

tvdude

Thanks LPChip.  Done deal.  Latest Version installed.  Yay!
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."