[Ambient] Unreal Scene (IT, OGG)

Started by Saga Musix, April 06, 2007, 00:11:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Unreal Scene is a track I was working very long on. I hope you enjoy this trip through ambient music... get it!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

Is this another Unreal than the one you offered in nov 2006 ?

Saga Musix

oh, it's possible that i already offered it. But this is the most recent version... i optimized it again :) for the last time, i hope.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

Sorry, the files are identical. But never mind, others may hear it for the first time.

Saga Musix

Hm, but I can't find it anywhere here in the forums... sure that i already postet it here?

Sam_Zen

I'm pretty sure this forum is the source of my file. Maybe it was from the pre-crash forum.