[Oldschool-Techno] Digital Loop (IT, OGG)

Started by Saga Musix, April 05, 2007, 14:56:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Hi, here is my first track written in OpenMPT (yes, i have used Modplug Tracker 1.16 before, if anyone wonders). Get it at my website.
i appreciate any feedback :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

tvdude

tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Sam_Zen

Straight and neat techno indeed.
About some side aspects :
~ You offer both mp3 and IT, so of course I got the module too. Although I don't use VST's myself, I DL'd the pluginzips as well, to have the complete package. Before installing anything, as obstinate as I am, I first played the .it with the old MPP.
I don't agree with your warning that it would sound crappy. Not at all. In some ways it has a more clear impact and more dynamics, than the plugged version.
~ During loading in OMPT I got the message that the file was made with the Alpha version 3. I think this information should be mentioned with pieces, because it can be important for the beta-testing process and compatibility issues.

Saga Musix

1) example: sometimes i used the FREEVERB effect for echoes. if you don't have freeverb, you won't get an echo, it will be as loud as the original channel, that's what i think sounds bad ;)
2) note will be added ;) but in fact, I didn't compose the song in the alpha. it is fully comaptible with the latest beta.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.