[Chiptune] Ascending the White Mountain (it)

Started by bucky, March 06, 2007, 03:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

bucky

Here's a quick loop made using samples from NSFs and amiga modules.
http://download.modplug.com/index.php?action=downloads&id=1422

I composed it last year, but left it incomplete. I wanted to initially go somewhere further with it, but when I ressurrected it I couldn't remember what I had in mind. So I figured I'd just finish up the percussive parts and leave it at that.

I had something fantasy rpg-like in mind, not sure how much it turned out sounding like that though.  8)

LPChip

The song is nice, but a bit short :P

Especially if you considder that its for an rpg like environment, cus then you just keep walking in one place and this sing is being played for atleast 15 minutes. That would be too much for this short song. After hearing it for about 2 minutes, it was already too much :P

You could stretch out the song with the same so the twist point comes at a later time. That would certainly make it better.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs