Main Menu

Hi guys,

Started by Xylo, February 27, 2007, 08:13:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Xylo

Hi!

Im Xylo, 18 years old and livin' in Holland.
Been making music with Modplug something like 2 months.
Got introduced to chiptune music by Cerror.

Peace,

X.
I am what the gods made me.

KrazyKatz

Welcome! Not too often we see a lady in here. We are all at your service should you need.  :lol:
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Xylo

hehe im a guy ;)

That girl is a photo i found somewhere haha.

sorry!

still can use any help ;)

KrazyKatz

hehe... errr ummm...right. Will keep that in mind. Well, once gain welcome to  the finest forum for diverse and that "hard to find" info in the world of music.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Xylo

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"hehe... errr ummm...right. Will keep that in mind. Well, once gain welcome to  the finest forum for diverse and that "hard to find" info in the world of music.

Thanks, haven't found any 'active' chiptune websites or forums.

LPChip

Welcome :)

If you see Cerror, give him my greets. :)

He and I have lived in the same street for quite some time :D

I know what you mean with active chiptune forum or website. Although chiptune.com is a nice site, other than a download place it isn't. there was this french chiptune forum but it had no activity when I joined it... :(

Feel free though, to ask questions or start discussions about chiptunes. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Xylo

Quote from: "LPChip"Welcome :)

If you see Cerror, give him my greets. :)

He and I have lived in the same street for quite some time :D

I know what you mean with active chiptune forum or website. Although chiptune.com is a nice site, other than a download place it isn't. there was this french chiptune forum but it had no activity when I joined it... :(

Feel free though, to ask questions or start discussions about chiptunes. :)

Je hebt in Meppel gewoont? haha. Woon zelf in Assen.
Ik zal m groeten ;)

I joined this french chiptune forum also, but it is dead like hell.

LPChip

Quote from: "Xylo"

Je hebt in Meppel gewoont? haha. Woon zelf in Assen.
Ik zal m groeten ;)

I joined this french chiptune forum also, but it is dead like hell.

Translation: You've lived in Meppel? Haha, I live in Assen myself. I'll great him:)

Yeah, In fact, I've been born in the street he lives, but he moved there later. I dunno exactly how old I was when he moved, cus I didn't really knew him back then. We were on the same school, but different grades, so we just said hi sometimes. Later at a competition in russia, I learned that it was him :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

VORC Many others that strongly support chiptunes, like CGTMusic.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

:o Oh!

I didn't knew about Vorc yet. I've browsed their site and forum, but frankly I miss a bit of activity there too. Maybe the site is just new, but otherwise 2 pages of topics isn't much...

Snu

i love VORC as a news site, it doesnt have much of a message board (or a chatroom), but modplug is enough of a message board for me.
i cant believe you havnt heard of it tho, lp!