[IDM] modplug et vinum (it)

Started by cubaxd, December 27, 2006, 03:31:26

Previous topic - Next topic

cubaxd

hi@all

i've banned windows from my hd  ::)
now i'm making my mods with linux. The old 1.16 version works very well with wine but the 1.17 hangs up as soon as i push the play button :(
maybe it works with the next version of wine :)

modplug et vinum, 674k, ca 4 mins

Sam_Zen

If 1.16 works well with wine, maybe the ole MP Player works as well in that environment.
A bottle with quality I presume here. Although I lost the beat after around 3:04 I have to admit.

cubaxd

Hi Sam. Thanks for your answer.

I just tried the MP Player - works fine. But since there exists a ModPlug plugin for XMMS i don't really need it. :)

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Although I lost the beat after around 3:04 I have to admit.
Isn't that the meaning of idm? ;)

Sam_Zen

Still can't figure out what idm stands for, but if that's the meaning of it, it's ok by me :)

cubaxd

well, most people would call it "intelligent dance music". but i would prefer calling it "innocent dream music" or so ;) . the main thing is, it is idm. maybe the term electronica would fit as well.

wikipedia has some sample sounds for this :)

AppO

Good work. Inteligent music. It makes MPT shining more and more. What a brilliant tool we use all of us. Don't need "pro" softwares to create.

AppO
The Humble Craftsman aka Viktor Ugo-Appas aka Jolimelodia

LPChip

Quote from: "AppO"Don't need "pro" softwares to create.

AppO

Actually, MPT is pro software ;) People seem to forget that :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs