Any fight song music?

Started by Saarna, December 01, 2006, 01:38:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarna

Does anybody have any music that would be suited for a fight scene in a movie I am making for a contest.  I'm making no money off of this and I will post your name and any appropriate links in the credits.  Thanks.

LPChip

If its not available yet, people can always make you something.

When is your deadline?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saarna

I'll need it in about January at the latest, and it would need to be at least two minutes long.

Snu

one point of advice; the more detail you give about your project, the more likely you are to get people involved.  what will the movie be about? what style of music are you looking for in particular?

CrazyAznGamer

It is likely I would not mind volunteering my time to make the song. 2 minutes isn't too much.
But really, only if you would give me more details. Is there a certain format you want? Certain timestamps in the song that have to be emphasized? Down to the nitty-gritty plz.