Shortcut for opening the main instrument in the instrument editor?

Started by A11CF0, August 28, 2021, 18:18:47

Previous topic - Next topic

A11CF0

Hello.
Is there a shortcut/button for opening the sample/instrument editor with the currently active instrument without selecting it from the treeview first? This is sometimes quite useful, but it seems to be missing.

Saga Musix

If you change the active instrument and then click on the sample / instrument tabs, the chosen instrument or sample should be selected automatically. I'm not sure why it doesn't happen when using the keyboard shortcuts instead of clicking on the tabs, but it smells like a bug to me. I'll investigate that.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

As of revision 15586, the behaviour for clicking on tabs vs using keyboard shortcuts should now be identical. I also noticed that the keyboard shortcuts for choosing the next or previous sample in the sample editor didn't propagate this change to the pattern and instrument tabs.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

A11CF0

Great! Thanks for such a quick fix! Keep up the good work! OpenMPT is the best tracker ever!