Text Mode Demo Competition 9

Started by LPChip, October 31, 2006, 14:03:40

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Like every year, tAAt ry is hosting once again, their famous Textmode Demo Competition (TMDC).

Last 3 years Crimson Shine (Lifepower and me) participated in this contest. 1st time (TMDC6) we became 5th, 2nd time (TMDC7) we became 3rd and last time (TMDC8) we became 1st :)

Sol, the compo hoster, asked us to make this year's invitation.

http://taat.fi/tmdc/tmdc9inv.zip

The demo requires a computer that can handle SSE instructions (P3 and above).

I'd appreciate feedback :)

Thanks in advance.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Snu

nice! i love these... the second to last effect is my favorite.
and of course the music is great :)
the fancy font is pretty hard to read tho.
interesting note, when i run in full screen it shows on both of my monitors so i get stereo vision O_o

Reenen

Could I get a copy of the .it file?  (Or how do I extract it)

I want examine the file a bit for learning curve stuff.

I love the music by the way... and text mode can apparently look good. :-)

LPChip

Quote from: "Reenen"Could I get a copy of the .it file?  (Or how do I extract it)

I want examine the file a bit for learning curve stuff.

I love the music by the way... and text mode can apparently look good. :-)

Eh sure. :)

If I don't forget, I'll upload the song tonight and give the link here.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Reenen

LPChip

Quote from: "Reenen"Link?

Shit, I forgot... Thanks for the reminder... I'll upload it tonight :) If I don't forget again...

LPChip

Snu