[techno] Illusions (MP3)

Started by tvdude, October 26, 2006, 21:35:46

Previous topic - Next topic

tvdude

Hello everyone.  Here is a tune I'm considering putting on my next album.  Again, like all of my stuff, somewhat repetative, but I happen to like that, especially late at night in a zone out mode.  I'm looking for comments on production value (too muffled, tracks burried, etc.).  There is a bit of white noise in the background, due to one of the vst instruments, but I like the sound if it, so I won't be changing that.   If you like it, tell me why, if not, tell me why not.  Let me know what you think.  Here is the link:

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACF809582006.mp3&dt_track_id=12381

It may take a second or two to load.  Looking forward to hearing from you.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Sam_Zen

A clear production. Never mind some white noise, it's omni-present. If it's not in the file, it comes from the fan while listening.
Maybe the mix of the drums is a bit narrow in the panorama.

tvdude

You are absolutely right about the drums, Sam.  Thanks for that. I'll be changing that for the final mix.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."