Newspaper Article

Started by tvdude, October 21, 2006, 03:20:32

Previous topic - Next topic

tvdude

Hello everyone.  I'm not sure if this is acceptable to submit, if it is considered spam, please delete this moderators.  I thought I'd share a newspaper article from the local paper in Nova Scotia Canada, that was written regarding the music I've written.  I thought I'd submit it because it mentions Modplug Tracker, which is the only program I use to write music.  Again, if this message is considered spam please delete it, my feelings will remain intact.  Just thought I'd share and let everyone know, about 4000 people on the East Coast of Canada have now been made aware of this great program.  I'm not sure how long this link will remain active, but here it is:
http://www.novanewsnow.com/article-42337-Local-makes-music-with-computer.html
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

speed-goddamn-focus

LPChip

Congrats dude, and ofcource spam is acceptable if modplug is mentioned :D

Well done!

Actually all kinds of self promotion is allowed as long as music is involved with it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

tvdude

Thanks SGF and LPChip!!!!!!
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."