[DECLINED] ModPlug for Pocket PC

Started by Morthotos, October 14, 2006, 19:59:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Morthotos

I was wondering if it was possible to get a copy of ModPlug to work on my Pocket PC.  I've looked and looked all over but I can't find anything that's as good as Modplug is with mods and is also on the Pocket PC.  

I've tried "Milkyplay", AstroPlayer, Intelliart, ModplayCE, Cybermod and one or two others...  All of them are inferior mod players.  

Intelliart won't allow anything more than adding single files to the playlist. Milkyplay lets me add multiple files at once and has some nice features but it won't play IT files, and crashes a lot or plays the songs wrong.  The others are simply too inferior to bother with.   So I was wondering if, as I've said, Modplug can't be ported to the Pocket PC?

If that's possible I'd appreciate it.

LPChip

Checking requests made, and am declining this one, as we're most are not being able to move to another platform.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs