[GAME]Talk about something using questions?

Started by LPChip, October 06, 2006, 08:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Can I say those are strong points?

May I rest my case? :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Waxhead

tvdude: Isn't guilt the same as feeling responsibillity?!

LpChip: Is that all you have to say for yourself?

:boogie:

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Waxhead

Quote from: "LPChip"Isn't it enough? :P
Do you really think I would think so unless I got tired of this game?

LPChip

Would you? :nuts:

Don't I look paranoid now? :lol: :P

Waxhead

Do we need to continue this discussion to the online chat page?

cyperkid

is anybody out there who enjoyed the previous game a little bit more - like me?
:wink:
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

Can you remind me again what the previous game was?

Or do you mean this game?

Relabsoluness

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"Can you remind me again what the previous game was?

Or do you mean this game?

did you forget that one:
http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=373.0

???
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

Did we played that?

How could I forgot?

Waxhead

Yes, how could you?

Does this silly answer mean that I'm tired of this game? Why do I keep posting to it?