.45 Albino2 VST

Started by pera, September 03, 2006, 01:28:12

Previous topic - Next topic

pera

When I try use Albino2 with the last release of OMPT a alert message popup informing that an exception in processReplacing happen, and then set the instrument to bypass..
can i run OMPT in debugging mode with some parameter to get more information about the error?

(sorry my english :P)

rewbs

Hi, what is the exact version number of albino2?
I'm able to use 2.0 with no issues.

pera

Hi rewbs, the version is 2.2.1
thanks for reply :D

rewbs

I couldn't find that version, but I tried the 3.01 demo on the linplug website and that seems to work fine. Are you able to use albino 3?
http://www.linplug.com/Download/download.htm

pera

i don't know why, but in my computer the version 3 of albino don't work :S (i have donwloaded the demo with your link)... but I haven't the same problem that with the 2.2.1; with the v3 I can't listen anything (only the noise because is demo).

I have similar problems (the "exception in processReplacing") with others VSTs (like crystal or z3ta+)... but if I use other program (like ableton live), the vsts work fine..

(excuse my english :P)

LPChip

Sounds like a problem with your drivers.

The best thing to do is to find out how to get 3 to work, as I'm not sure we can considder this a bug with OpenMPT.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

pera

I think that the problem is my old computer (I have a K6-II processor)..

LPChip

I am going to close this bug. If it seems that it is still happening, please reply so we can reopen the bug for you.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs