Milk And Dardles!

Started by Louigi Verona, September 13, 2006, 08:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

About becoming a member - please read that topic at CTG about signing up. Without an e-mail or PM from you I can't sign you up!

http://www.ctgmusic.com/topic.php?id=6791

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"About becoming a member - please read that topic at CTG about signing up. Without an e-mail or PM from you I can't sign you up!

http://www.ctgmusic.com/topic.php?id=6791

Okay, that puzzles me...

Q: How do I join?
A: Just contact Louigi Verona. Your name will appear on the list.

I did contacted you right, by posting here? :o Maybe you should be more clear about that...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

Sign me up! I'll PM you.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Louigi Verona

I meant this:

QuoteGuys, usually people prefer to be listed under fake names. Only I know who is who. If you choose to be listed under your own name, it's okay, but you will be considered a 'real monkey'.

FAQ.
Q: What's a 'real monkey'?
A: A 'real monkey' is a person who decided to be listed in the Official MAD Memberlist under his real name or under his known nick.
Q: Is it bad or good being a 'real monkey'?
A: Neither.

edit: PM me about joining, provided a fake name or a statement that you want to be listed under your real one/known nick.

LPChip

I finally found that text... Its somewhere down in the conversation. Lol, you don't expect everyone to read the entire conversation, do you?

Louigi Verona

No, I moved it to the first post in the thread.

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"No, I moved it to the first post in the thread.

yeah, AFTER this discussion... Smartass :P

SoundCrafter

LV, to respond to your PM, no thx, I'll be a real monkey.

Quote from: "LPChip"yeah, AFTER this discussion... Smartass

^Harshage. :shock: ^
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Louigi Verona

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "Louigi Verona"No, I moved it to the first post in the thread.

yeah, AFTER this discussion... Smartass :P

:lol: