[classic] no ringtone (it)

Started by cubaxd, September 14, 2006, 22:20:17

Previous topic - Next topic

cubaxd

This is a potpourri of some piano mods which i have made within the last months.
and i was using once more the samples from the midi library - but,
who cares  ::)

filename: http://axd.10e.net/mods/no_ringtone.it.zip
duration: ca 5:46
size: 236k

Relabsoluness

The start sounds bit 'static' - I found especially the lower notes on channel 1 too little 'variated'(patterns 4~13). But in order 22(pattern 14) there comes a really nice part, though it may start a wee bit too abruptly. On the whole, nice tune, and again great to have IT-file. Also a little detail: in the end of pattern 57, the slowing piano part sounds 'natural' in a good sense.

apple-joe

I agree that the lower notes are a little static around pattern 8. Except that, the rest is great I think. very melodic and nice. Creative. I don't think I'd be able to come up with this.

Ooh, what's happening. I didn't expect a drum part to appear. Obviously it did; GREAT. Enjoyable string too, a little simplistic, but it works perfectly. The sound of the high end piano also stands out. I just noticed the piano is from the midi library. Hm, perhaps the midi library is an OK source for samples then. Anyway, the  song is about to end. I liked it a lot. Keep on tracking, and post more songs.

Relabsoluness

2 apple-joe
If you liked this one, it might be worth checking  psyche as well.

cubaxd

thanks for your refreshing replies. my next classic piece is in progress :)