.45 Hi-light in orderlist broken?

Started by LPChip, September 14, 2006, 21:32:22

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

This is the second time that it happened now, but I'm not able to do it at will. What basically happens is that at a certain moment, the background color of a selected item goes kaput.

It shows white instead of blue, which makes the white text to be unreadable. It ca be that its something with my laptop though, Its acting strange latelly, but just so it might be a bug afterall, I'm posting it. Closing can always be done if it appears to be my laptop anyway.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

I accidentally noticed this bug and even found a way to reproduce it. On several tries, every time after changing colour settings in the setup, the active order goes white when selected with mouse.

LPChip

Aha! Yes. :)

In fact, you don't even have to change the colors. Just visiting the Setup screen, and viewing the colors is enough. (or press ok there, dunno)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

Tentative fix coming in v1.17.02.48.

rewbs

Saga Musix

yeah, i think this one is fixed.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.