[Techno] shinefuse (it) listen in MPT/OMPT

Started by CrazyAznGamer, September 11, 2006, 02:01:28

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyAznGamer

Let it be known that I probably should do something other than techno right now, but as I'm not finished with those other "different" songs.... :)

KLICK 4 TECHNO

I use the old Modplug Tracker and basically keep a copy of OMPT for getting samples from VSTs :P. My computer sucks in that way.... :(

(Also, note that I basically took aryx.s3m, converted it to an .it file, and erased all the pattern data. After all, koch did mention "all waves free!" :D)

Sam_Zen

Never mind the labels, just make what you want to make :)
This is quite a happy song I must say. And I was very pleased to see the credits about aryx.s3m in the comments of the file.
This is how it should be done, I think. "all waves free!" could easily give the wrong impression that one can behave like an uncivilised person. But if one uses material made by others, at least one should mention the source.

This is an interesting aspect of making. I once experimented the other way around, by using an existing piece, replaced all samples, but kept the pattern-row with the same content.

Some notes :
~ In the stereo-panorama I missed some sounds placed in the centre.
~ At the end of the row there is : 17 - 17 - 17 - 17 - 1
But at the first '17' some fade-out sets in and is already finished to zero at the end of the pattern. So the remaining three '17' and '1' are silent.