[Chip?] Roboliebesleid (it)

Started by CrazyAznGamer, August 28, 2006, 03:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyAznGamer

Thanks to all the positive responses I gots for lunafrenzy.

I'm milking this song with the same-ish transition as the last one. :P
Hope you guys don't mind the uniformity. I don't usually do those pitch transitions, but troupe impressed me so much with his... well... I had to do two :)

CLICKZORZ!

SoundCrafter

Wow. I don't really know what to think of this song. It's more of a classical-chip piece than anything else. Not bad, but not outstanding.

Chipped-On Bach, anyone?  :lol:
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Snu

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"Chipped-On Bach, anyone?  :lol:
dude... thats a sweet idea! im definitely gonna try a song...

on the actual tune itself: it sounds pretty cool. im not too fond of the tune, but i really like the style and complexity. the half step up key change is interesting, could have used some more of a transition into it... tho going back down and into the repeat sounds cool.

it seems there is a bug in modplug tracker tho, the polyphase and xmms resampling engines cause clicks in instrument 8 due to the filter for some reason... the linear and cubic spline work fine tho.

xincbox

Quote from: "Snu"it seems there is a bug in modplug tracker tho, the polyphase and xmms resampling engines cause clicks in instrument 8 due to the filter for some reason... the linear and cubic spline work fine tho.

man do i feel like a total n00bie.   :shock:

SoundCrafter

Quote from: "Snu"
Quote from: "SoundCrafter"
Chipped-On Bach, anyone? :lol:

Ain't it though? Man, I can't wait to hear that. Might try it meself.
Heh heh...Something like Fur E-Lise.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Sam_Zen

2 Snu
So far no MP bug to me, as long as the sample of instrument 8 doesn't have a decent start and end byte on a zero-level.

Snu

Chipped-On Bach, anyone? :lol:

Ain't it though? Man, I can't wait to hear that. Might try it meself.
Heh heh...Something like Fur E-Lise.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
thats beethoven, not bach :p

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"2 Snu
So far no MP bug to me, as long as the sample of instrument 8 doesn't have a decent start and end byte on a zero-level.
it has nothing to do with the start and end byte, its due to the filter not the loop. if you disable the filter, it sounds fine.
i wonder if rewbs has seen this topic?

LPChip

Its actually not a bug. It suppose to happen, because the sample vs filter result in this click.

Its kind of the same as enabling a light, but then say its a bug, because you don't want it to emit light :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

thats beethoven, not bach :p
I know, I just can't remember any Bach songs at the moment....Oooh, minuet in G...Yeah, that's it for now.