[Tribal/Trance] lunafrenzy (it)

Started by CrazyAznGamer, August 27, 2006, 04:21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyAznGamer

CLIKY
Now, this would be one of the tracks I made while I stayed in China. I have several more, and I will show them... as soon as I upload them.

:D

cubaxd

this is a nice piece. very nice melody. and the tempo changes are made very well :)
but you set the volume in each pattern to 128 and that makes the song sound a bit overdriven. so i had to reduce the sample volume slider ;>)

SoundCrafter

Wow. Having heard your most recent piece Asian In A Microwave, I couldn't help but download this one.  A good ear will pick up a lot of repetition, but there are so many subtle changes and variations throughout this song that it's hard not to let it loop and loop and loop some more.  I love the break in the last pattern before it repeats. Excellent song.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

xincbox

that fill in pattern 13 is the best thing i've heard all day

Sam_Zen

Nice work. You're obviously impressed by China. Normally I'm not very much into tempo-changes in a song, but this went ok.

You did the song-loop with code B02 at the end, so I wandered what would happen if I write this song as a wav.. Would the saving go on and on as well ? Fortunately not.