[Techno/Humor] Asian-in-a-microwave (mp3)

Started by CrazyAznGamer, August 21, 2006, 03:12:14

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyAznGamer

Ok, when I say humor, I mean mostly inside jokes. >_>
Yeah, you know...
It's very distasteful.

Clik here to downlode!

Well here's a bit of a backstory: my friend was browsing thru my numerous new tracks (yes, I'm too lazy to actually show you guys, but I should), and liked this one. In a weird, techno-ish, untz untz forever repeating way. So I suggested lyrics. He agreed. I went over to his place one day. We conversed. It was random. I recorded it, ripped it apart, and inserted random words into the song. Thus, it Microwave was born.

Enjoy.

SoundCrafter

Lmfao. I can't help but download with a name like Asian In A Microwave.  Not a bad tune at all, you could easily sell this as a humorless song if you wanted to. My only regret for this song is that the recorded vocals (I guess of you or your friend's voice) saying 'microwave' and other stuff could have been much higher quality. It's hard to tell what's being said. I can't even understand what's at the beginning. Something 'sexual'?

Great piece, and the title is hilarious. Oh, but your album name did worry me a bit.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.