Recovering tracks from our former netlabel SCP

Started by t4strain, August 14, 2006, 13:15:37

Previous topic - Next topic

t4strain

Hi all,

while doing a search for some of our lost releases, I discovered some google results pointing to the old mod archive. Probably because of the server crash mentioned on modplug.com, I was unable to find the mods I was looking for, so I'm reaching out to you!

As far as I could see from the google results, the mod archive hosted at least these tracks:

Psykopath - Knell
Psykopath - Deathchant

Possibly there have been more releases that were submitted to the mod archive. All these tracks were released under the netlabel SCP, and were categorized "deathcore" or "hardcore".

So my question is; does anyone here (moderators, visitors, etc.) have any of the mentioned tracks? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could send them to me.

Thanks!
founder of the netlabel SCP and creative portal t4strain.com

LPChip

I have a song called knell.xm which has some german spoken sentences in it with a darker voice.

Is this the one you're looking for?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

t4strain

yes, that's it! it would be great if you could e-mail it to scp.common.use at gmail.com

thanks for your help!

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

t4strain