[Slash, slash, what ?] Confez (OGG) tracker

Started by Sam_Zen, July 31, 2006, 01:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Cubaxd asked for more like 'oundour', so here's a go. Related to the 'exotic' aspect.
Original XM 1996, 10 Chans, 12 lq samples, 3:01. Song in a cycle of seven steps.
This time realized by adding a code D00 at any 47th line of a pattern, within the existing 64.
From album "Global Warning" : Confez

:) To prevent this to be cause of smashed consulates somewhere else on this globe, I like to emphasize the fact, that I use the female vocals with some texts here just as sound-material. I don't master the language, so I have no idea, what the meaning of the text is, including the presented strings-order.

cubaxd

QuoteSlash, slash, what ?
interesting genre.
i would call this experimentalimprofreejazzhousetechno ;)

to me, this song sounds not so good as ondour honour (is that correctly spelled?).
but i already noticed, that you have your very own style. very strange. sometimes nice, sometimes weird. :>)

i have no idea in what language that woman is talking. it's not german (and i guess, english neither) :>)

Sam_Zen

The language of the vocals is from somewhere around Medina, that's why the note.
Quoteas ondour honour (is that correctly spelled?)
No. It must be 'oundour'. Because it is extracted from Youssou N'Dour.
In the file I apparently used the string 'honor'. But this is a british-american difference, and I don't care.
So I choose for the shortest string.
Quotevery strange. sometimes nice, sometimes weird
Not intended to be in the first place. None of them.
I just offer a construction, sometimes with an idea behind it.