[Acoustic/Easy Listening/Experimental/?] Inner Beauty (MP3)

Started by Joshiii-Kun, July 30, 2006, 21:06:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshiii-Kun

Hmm, yeah I don't quite know what genre this fits in...

This is something I made today. It's based on a tune I made on the guitar, so, yeah I can play the guitar tune in this piece. For this music piece I used a VST soundfont interpreter called 'sfz' with the SGM-180 soundfont.
Since I just made this to learn a bit and to experiment, I call it a bit experimental :)

http://www.box.net/public/qf8ml4cu8q

Sam_Zen

Never mind the genre, it's a beautiful song.

Not that experimental (as output) I would call it. It follows the harmonic rules strictly throughout the score.
And has a classic tension envelope, intro - song - outro. But nothing wrong with such song-properties.

Since this is involving more sounds, flute, perc, instead of a single playing on an instrument, made into a clear production, I find the title "Guitar Play" not very satisfying.
I challenge you to find a more justified title for it. More about the sense of hills and pastures.

Joshiii-Kun

Thanks! :D

Hehe, yeah I'm not really satisfied with that title either, I should really think of a better one... I've always been bad with titles but I'll try :P

EDIT: "Inner Beauty" is the best I could think of. When I closed my eyes and listened to the so, I visualized something like hills and a sunset, but I couldn't call it something like that, so I visualized that hidden in a human body, and so I got inner beauty. Well, I might be crazy, but I guess it works.