.43 Remove chnl in channel manager without visual?

Started by LPChip, July 23, 2006, 22:11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

When you try to remove one or more channels in the channel manager by pressing right click to mark them, and then pressing delete, nothing happens. You don't see any change unless you apply it.

I tried deleting it several times because I didn't see it changing.

Maybe you can remove the buttons from the list when you press delete but not apply it, so you can close it to get it back?

Maybe also an undo everything option, which resets everything to the values when you opened the window? (aka, close without apply, then reopen window)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

Bumping old bugss... (again :P)

I'd say this could be fixed quickly by anyone. In any case, that delete button is really buggy. I understand that you can click a channel, and then press delete or the other order, but that doesn't seem to work either.

I can only delete using that button if I drag the channel on to the button, and then press it again.

Odd, I know...

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "LPChip"I'd say this could be fixed quickly by anyone.
Anyone? A slight exaggeration there.

Anyway, closing the bug. The remove button(there's no delete button :)) seems to work so that when one selects channels(can be done with left mouse button while holding ctrl-key), it changes the remove-state of the selected channels.