[Drum & Bass] The Night (it/ogg/flac)

Started by Saga Musix, August 24, 2024, 21:50:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

This year's tracked music compo theme at Evoke was "Drum & Bass Mania". Not a genre I usually operate in, but it was a welcome challenge that resulted in an attempt of combining Liquid Drum & Bass with oldskool Atmospheric Drum & Bass. With this track, Bacter and I won the compo. I'm thrilled to come back to Atmospheric Drum & Bass in the future!
Vocals provided by tiAm.

Download The Night
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

n0cturn

Where do you find all these competitions to enter?

Saga Musix

I don't really "find" them as such; they all happen at demoparties that I attend. Some of them also allow for remote submissions, but I usually prefer hearing the results of my work on an actual PA, so usually I only submit entries to competitions where I'm physically present.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

YeKM19

i really like about sampled from Windows 95. btw, good work

Vojvodinosaurus

if only i could use this as bgm in my videos
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Saga Musix

You're free to do so as long as you follow the Creative Commons license that's attached to all our tracks. :)