Happy Birthday Chip!!!:D

Started by JimGin, July 06, 2006, 15:07:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

A bit late but : Gefeliciteerd !

LPChip

Thanks alot :)

It feels so good. Me wants more :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"Thanks alot :)

It feels so good. Me wants more :nuts:

ok, happy birthday from my side too
i hope i don't miss your birthday-party
commodore stole my childhood

Squirrel Havoc

How did you celebrate your birthday anyway?
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Thanks cyperkid.

I haven't really celebrated my birthday. I went out with the family for a nice dinner.

I used to like birthday parties, but since you more run than talk, I don't like it that much anymore. You always talk with the same people and you always miss the others, if you know what I mean. I'd rather invite a small group an evening to talk to for several times, than a big group.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

PPH

Quote from: "LPChip"Thanks cyperkid.

I haven't really celebrated my birthday. I went out with the family for a nice dinner.

I used to like birthday parties, but since you more run than talk, I don't like it that much anymore. You always talk with the same people and you always miss the others, if you know what I mean. I'd rather invite a small group an evening to talk to for several times, than a big group.

You're damn right. By the way, you're getting old, man. 25, right? :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

LPChip

Quote from: "PPH"
Quote from: "LPChip"Thanks cyperkid.

You're damn right. By the way, you're getting old, man. 25, right? :D

Haha old? yeah. :) I am as old as I feel. And thats near 60 by now :nuts: