[Trance] Beyond (mptm/ogg/flac)

Started by Saga Musix, April 07, 2024, 20:55:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

20 years of using ModPlug - what could be a better way to celebrate that than trying something completely new? :P

This is the first time that one of my released tracks depends on MIDI gear - seven different synths to be exact. As a result, the MPTM file is only fully playable if you happen to have all of the following hardware synths or compatible models: Yamaha TG77 / CS6R, Roland XV-5080 / JD-800 / JP-8000, Korg X5DR / Triton-Rack. Still, I hope that the module file will be useful to learn a thing or two from even without the required hardware. A recording of the MIDI output is also included in the download as a substitute. You'll have to load it as a sample, and play it on two channels starting from the first row of the second pattern. And there's always the Ogg/FLAC versions to play instead, of course. But the MPTM contains a few interesting tidbits about the making of the track in the comments tab, so do check it out. ;)

Download Beyond
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Vojvodinosaurus

This actually reminds me of Ridge Racer
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus