[house] The House Always Wins (ogg)

Started by Exhale, March 27, 2024, 23:46:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HDAKCga1XBI0_C-IiQJDBvqTR_wmRHfl/view?usp=drive_link

a pretty fun tune I think, uses 4 vsts, so I havent posted the code yet (I might post that eventually though and list the vsts here)
125bpm house tune with some dialogue taken from an old television show which was restored and uploaded to youtube at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T29qVU-Hcg

the words (in order) [I think these are the words, I tried my best to type them out, and some of the lines seem to be kinda mumbled]
D - alright
M - quite a crowd you have here mr dante
D - yeah, it's a good night
M - is it?
D - has been so far
M - Beautiful woman my wife, dont you think?
D - lovely
M - Poor darling had a headache earlier
D - Oh, it's too bad
M - Insisted on going to the powder room alone, wouldnt let betty go with her
D - Hm, Imagine that
M - gone a long time, long enough for me to be worried about her
M - So I sent betty to see if she was alright
D - That's very considerate
M - Betty saw her coming out of your office
D - it's for rent
M - we can drop the pretense mr dante, why lucy warned you, I dont know, but I do know you're wise
M - I saw you warning your boys
D - Well then if your brain is as sharp as your eyesight, you'd better clear outa here
M - Sorry I have plans
D - So had napolian - blackjack
=break=
M - You've got quite a bunch of husky boys around here
D - Ooo they just love to get a hold on punks like you
M - Not tonight they dont mr dante
M - I have a gun under this table dante, I figure with a gun on ya the odds are about even
D - I almost assumed you'd know better than that, at my place The House Always Wins.
=break=
M - I have a gun under this table dante, I figure with a gun on ya the odds are about even
D - I almost assumed you'd know better than that, at my place The House Always Wins.

n0cturn

So what are the vst's you used? I could do with some new interesting vst's to play around with (free ones of course, I'm tight) Not a bad tune. The old black n white films and tv are always the best for voice samples.

Exhale

Quote from: n0cturn on March 28, 2024, 14:21:39So what are the vst's you used? I could do with some new interesting vst's to play around with (free ones of course, I'm tight) Not a bad tune. The old black n white films and tv are always the best for voice samples.

Overtone GEQ
Brandulator
Nova-67P
& SNO5-G Limiter

and yeah they are all free :)

n0cturn

Exhale

Quote from: n0cturn on March 28, 2024, 19:31:08Where did you get them from?
oh I get most my vsts from either plugins4free.com or my collection of old downloads, I think these were all from b4f though since the linux modplug can only show the graphics for 64bit vsts, and almost my whole old collection is 32bit.