[demoscene/pop] Eh (mptm)

Started by Exhale, February 28, 2024, 21:42:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

Genre flexibly undefined, open for more accurate suggestions. Teeny tiny brand new tune using only opl instruments.
The full title of this is "Eh, light another cigarette, we're gonna die eventually" which is a bit long and not very PC so I left the rest out of the topic title.
Download attached.

Vojvodinosaurus

Nice! Just under 8kb! Looking for more OPL-only tunes  8)
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Exhale

Quote from: Vojvodinosaurus on February 29, 2024, 10:53:52Nice! Just under 8kb! Looking for more OPL-only tunes  8)
I might do more now that i am feeling more comfortable with it... been working up to making them for a while*, super economical on the file sizes. Mp3 cannot even dream of that kinda size with clarity of sound haha.
*The sticking point for me has been snare drums, but i think i am getting the hang of them now, kinda like high hats, but lower pitch and a lot more tone ring at the tail end. (With some other considerations)
I've been wanting to do a more complete sound construction tutorial for my youtube channel since i wasnt able to do a reliable snare construction part for the previous one, but now i think i might be ready to do it.