[COMPO]FX Tone

Started by LPChip, July 03, 2006, 12:16:38

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Am getting curious: Are there people trying to make an entry for this compo?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Im trying to find a suitable one.

LPChip

Okay cool.

If people are having  a hard time, I can extend the deadline, but I'd need to know before the 14th.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

So far I haven't heard of anyone but Sam_Zen that he/she is making an entry. Does this mean that no one is interested in this competition?

I hereby extend the deadline by one week. Please post your submission on the 22th of july, or let me know at 21th or earlier if you can't make it that day.

I extend the deadline because I want to know if anyone is going to make an entry. If I don't hear from anyone before the 21th, I will have to cancel the compo, as its no use into having the just two entries. We can then skip directly to the discussing of the sounds.