[EP] Hyper Colors (WAV) a silly little EP about hyper-activeness!

Started by KhantLOL, December 13, 2023, 10:25:33

Previous topic - Next topic

KhantLOL

Bandcamp link!
A silly little EP about hyper-activeness with tracks in the name of colors!! (especially for my neurodivergent fellows out there! <3 )

Includes 7 main color tracks and 6 bonus color tracks! Each track is its own genre with the vibe of the colors!
Main:
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Indigo
  • Violet
  • Red
Bonus:
  • Cyan
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • White
  • Grey
  • Black

Made entirely in OpenMPT with a help of few cool vsts!

I wasn't really sure if I should post this here or not, as the EP is paid (only 3$!).

My favorites are Orange, Yellow, and Pink! Would like to know yours!! ^w^
Have you got your daily "Have a nice day!" yet? If not, have a nice day!! <3

n0cturn

Its interesting to hear what other people are doing with OpenMPT. Not sure I agree with the hyper activeness, they all sound pretty laid back and relaxing to me. I like blue and violet.

Out of curiosity.... does it pay? do people buy stuff on bandcamp? Not something I've thought about, I would have to finish a tune first, which would be my problem because once I get bored with a tune I'm off, so never get to the refining part. All your tunes do sound finished.

KhantLOL

Quote from: n0cturn on December 13, 2023, 11:30:35Not sure I agree with the hyper activeness, they all sound pretty laid back and relaxing to me. I like blue and violet.
Thank you! <3 Violet is HEAVILY inspired by the legend Skaven252 himself.
He's one of my main inspirations for music!

Quote from: n0cturn on December 13, 2023, 11:30:35Out of curiosity.... does it pay? do people buy stuff on bandcamp?

Haven't got any sales yet, but I don't really mind. It's in progress of distribution to several streaming services. I put up a bandcamp in case anyone wants to support me while getting highest quality files.

KhantLOL

Btw, it's now available on several streaming services such as spotify! https://open.spotify.com/album/67qsepnpOEazM1lOw0SUGc
Here's a youtube version for those who can't access to spotify:
https://youtu.be/F7a8MaiUSAk