[tribal-electro] The rythm of Amazon [ogg]

Started by XAVT, July 02, 2006, 12:39:41

Previous topic - Next topic

XAVT

A cigarette a day keeps the doctor at bay.
A joint a week makes him look unique.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

XAVT

LPChip

Quote from: "XAVT"Does here... :)

Still doesn't work for me. I get a 404 error.

I just can't access this download.php file. Not even if i try to download it directly with a download manager.

Edit: in fact, the entire domain name doesn't work.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

XAVT

Wow.. I`m at my girlfreinds house and you`re right, maybe it works only back home... :/
Anyway I updated the link and it should work fine now :)
Thanks for notifying me ;)

LPChip

Quote from: "XAVT"Wow.. I`m at my girlfreinds house and you`re right, maybe it works only back home... :/
Anyway I updated the link and it should work fine now :)
Thanks for notifying me ;)

Confirmed :) Checking it out.

Sam_Zen

No access here. Angelfire blocks it. 'Save as' doesn't work either. Got some html-page.

XAVT

Goddamnit... this is embarrasing :P
Angelfire seems to block anything that`s related to music because of copylaws and stuff... stupid imbacils > : )

Anyway, finally its updated, though there`s no real need as I can see Cdnalsi posted all the songs at the end of the compo. I would still like to know what you think :)

hellscion

sounds like people battling with bottles, cans, tires, wrenches, and an occasional "AH!" thrown in out of nowhere. i like it, abrupt ending..  :wink:
Sometimes in order to see the light you have to risk the dark.

apple-joe

Mysterious intro. Have you specified each of the subtle notes in the intro? Some Qxx/Rxx effects (depending on .IT or .XM) in there? Or just several notes on adjacent rows?

In total; very strange, but at quite a good level.