Best artists

Started by bzjue, September 22, 2023, 01:33:56

Previous topic - Next topic

bzjue

Who is your favorite artist in tracker music? What is your favorite song by them?
Sincerely,
Bzjue

wikimongtong

Well, if I had to name one of my favorites, it'll have to be 'The Living Trumpet' by carlos(?), his music is amazing, also.

SewerSide

My fav is 'Irrespective of Age' by Max aka Dr. Emok...

Because it grooving with major 7th-9th chords very well... I remixed it in Skaletracker for better sound...

nf-dream by Dreamplay is pretty good same league...

The unique funk stuff of DRAX quite good like anemophobia & anal catharsis...

MANWE stuff real good but not 'up my alley'...

LPChip

So many I can name, but one song that did a lot for my music is definitely Beek - Beehive. Also Purple Motion - World of plastik comes to mind.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

herodotas

H0ffman do some good shit on protracker.
And Esau too....
life is darker than it seems

Mr.Eagle

I first came into contact with tracker music about 34 years ago and I have heard so many incredibly great songs since then. But there is actually one song that still sends a shiver down my spine.

And that is "Fountain of Sighs" by Scorpik:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oTNvqKv_g

This may certainly not be the most complex or imaginative song. But I still love the mood, the flow and the melody. It was love at first note, so to speak... ;)
sorry for my bad English