Need Assistance Looking Over My GUI-Less VSTi List>>>

Started by SewerSide, May 03, 2023, 11:42:18

Previous topic - Next topic

SewerSide

Hola...

I am getting ready to start a new tune in H8 Tracker as I have tested using a Render-to-WAV plug & it seems to work OK...

However I wanna use GUI-Less VSTi as H8 does not let you minimize a GUIed Instrument so you got all kinda krap all over the screen to juggle...Plus it's 'picky' with them...

Yes, Voxengo Render-to-WAV is GUIed but I only gotta bring it in when I wanna render out then I can delete it...

I got a buttload of FX GUI-Less VST to last 5 lifetimes but instruments VERY FEW!...I got stoked the other day because I found Open303.dll & TB4005.dll (a buzz conversion) so I wanna do a tune once again...

So this is the grim list...DO YOU KNOW OF OTHERS?-

Would be much appreciated for any other sources for JUST instruments that are GUI-less...

This old beta very simple & has ONE shining feature which is drawing automation right up front & center of any VST or VSTi param with scrubber so you can see right where note is triggered in automation lane...

Very ingenious designed by 19 year-old Polish Kid in 2000-2001-

But not outta beta by a long shot, sampler is terrible shape very limited however 95% of GUI-less VST-VSTi work just fine & sound great...

Here maybe you 'see the light' on the automation-

But yeah... it got issues for sure but I did manage to finish a short tune @ 1.5 years ago problem was when I tried to RECORD the output from the soundcard I would get the snap, krackle, pops (like the cereal)...But playing by itself NO ISSUES. This would happen trying several different recorders...

So H8 fun not pro...

Here's the tune with all the audio 'artifacting' going on-

https://soundcloud.com/waxing-and-waning/girl-cheese-sandwich

Well, that's plenty for now hopefully I have missed some instruments some of you might know of.... :o