[Synthpop] Meditation (it/ogg/flac)

Started by Saga Musix, December 31, 2022, 20:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Ending the year with another coop with Bacter. With this synthpop track, we won the tracked music compo at Zenta 2022.

Download Meditation.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

I felt like jumping into some tracks I can download and play in my ompt, and this was the first on here other than my own and other than ones I have downloaded before which had a tracked format to download. I loved it. It took me back to the 90s and gives me a distinct enigma vibe (for a commercial example) and a quintessential emotional tracked tune vibe.
Thank you very much for sharing this Saga, it gave me wonderful nostalgia and I loved it.

Vojvodinosaurus

Looks like you combined New Wave and New Age ;D 
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.