[Req] Disable default key function (or something)

Started by Squirrel Havoc, June 25, 2006, 22:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

Ok, I mapped Note-Off to CapsLock, because I am used to other trackers having it there. But the other trackers disabled that key actually toggling capslock when I hit it. Would it be possible for MPT to do the same?
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Good suggestion.

I don't think it will be much of a problem to implement this. Rewbs or Relabsoluness has to answer this though.

Its probably something like:

if key:capslock->press {
   key:capslock->state = key:capslock->state +1
}

Which will initiate another capslock press and then executes the function.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Diamond

How about doing the same for the ScrollLock key.  I like having it assigned to "Follow Song".

pelya

You may use AutoHotKey http://www.autohotkey.com/ for this - it needs to be configured however.
AutoHotKey script to remap CapsLock to '=' key and ScrollLock to '-' :

CapsLock:: =
ScrollLock:: -

Don't forget to disable AutoHotKey when you exit ModPlug  :wink:

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs