[Synthpop] Ocean Paradise (it/ogg/flac)

Started by Saga Musix, October 14, 2021, 20:00:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Deadline 2021 happened last week, one of the few real-life demoparties this year. Bacter and me participated in the tracked music with a synthpop track and won the compo.

Ocean Paradise.

(Semi-random picture of a patch that's used in this track and served as the inspiration for the title. Consider it to be the cover picture. ;D)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ASIKWUSpulse

My favourite chord transition: Fmaj9 -> Gadd9 :D (I also like it's ±1 semitone variants)

Saga Musix

Ocean Floor? It's a preset, but I filtered it a bit for the use in this track, so it does sound different from the original JV/XV patch.