(Remix) Brian Caos - Thanx God its a Friday (Mp3)

Started by MellowNoiseKiev, September 03, 2021, 19:37:07

Previous topic - Next topic

MellowNoiseKiev

briancaos

Oh my god! This is a song I wrote, like, 30 years ago. I stumbled across this remix when I was ego-surfing.
It's freaking awesome!
I didn't realize that anyone was listening to these old songs anymore.

Great job!

Lo Bellver

briancaos

The thread is even more epic than you would think. I hope I'm not crossing a personal line here, but I wrote a personal message to MellowNoiseKiev thanking him for the remix.

As the name implies, he is from Ukraine, and this is what he wrote back:

"thank you... if I had more time, I would have done more... but now I'm in the army and I don't know when this will end( and tracker music was, is and will be... It's always a pleasure to listen to her.. not everything, of course, but a lot.. By the way, I advise you to listen to my remix on XTD... on the same forum))"

We all pray for Ukraine, and hope that this war will end soon. And that MellowNoiseKiev will live to see a bright future.

briancaos

Vojvodinosaurus

I find both versions awesome but i like the original more just because i'm not really too much into brostep sound/elements/vibe that i hear in remix, yet both versions bring me to a nostalgia trip, like i'm brought back to 2000 and 2010  8)
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus