[Progressive House] Plug & Play (mptm/ogg/flac)

Started by Saga Musix, August 23, 2021, 19:57:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

This track is my contribution to The Sound of SceneSat Volume 6, a massive 70+ track compilation of the finest demoscene music. I've worked on this track on and off since 2017 and finally finished it this year for this compilation.

Uses about 50 plugin instances, so depending on your CPU power you might have to increase the latency a bit to listen to the MPTM file.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Vojvodinosaurus

this track keeps reminding me of mid-2000s i feel nostalgia and modernness at the same time 8)
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

cubaxd

Hey Jojo. Long time no type. Love this track. While the theme remains the same, the track is very varied and is not becoming boring. There is a lot happening there. The mastering is well done. As a 'living room producer' without the proper monitors, mastering has been a pain in the a and is still some sorcery to me ;D

Saga Musix

Hi Christian, long time no see! :) Thanks for the nice words. Thanks go to Zatzen for the mastering, he did a great job there. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.