Am i allowed to post remixes in General Chatter?

Started by Vojvodinosaurus, July 25, 2021, 19:10:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Vojvodinosaurus

I was just wondering if i could upload remixes of both mainstream and underground artists in this section if i didn't ask for permission. I'm kinda afraid it may not be allowed, especially if it's a famous and/or mainstream artist. A friend of mine says my remixes are good so thats another reason why i wanna post exactly here.
Also, will those artists sue me if they visit this forum and find out i uploaded remixes of their songs without permission? I mean i kinda consider the OpenMPT forum to be underground per se
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Saga Musix

You may post remixes just like any of your other creations. In the end, you are just posting a link to a file hosted somewhere else and you're responsible for that. In theory you would probably need to ask the authors of commercial tracks for permission but who does that...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.