(Techno/Electro) Gray Imports (ogg)

Started by Vojvodinosaurus, July 19, 2021, 16:05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Vojvodinosaurus

!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Saga Musix

This has similiar issues as "Indigo Mineral", again I have the impression that random melodies are just glued together to form a long song, but with no actual connection between them. But at least in this case there's more than one melody playing at a time, but still the song is very empty. In addition to everything I alreay said in the "Indigo Mineral" thread, you should probably also look at the different parts of a common drum kit - a four-to-the-floor bassdrum with nothing else - no snare, no hi-hat, no claps, nothing - is just plain boring. :) Again, checking out modules of other artists and seeing how they structure their drums might be helpful for you.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Vojvodinosaurus

Again just like with indigo mineral i've done everything pretty much on purpose, however i forgot to tell you that within a year of composing music i've maybe used the program about 30 times or days for composing tracks longer than a minute as i was very busy with other stuff and i'm still having issues with life and i seem to not have enough time to properly study both openmpt and research/dig enough songs by other artists. the rest of the time was just testing the app and it looks like lots of stuff i still dont understand, especially those effects next to the volume

so it may take significantly longer for me to produce much better quality music, but then again my friends didnt complain about most of my tracks including "indigo mineral", "gray imports" and "crappy hog" and since youre a professional musician you know better how music works so yea imma see what i can do to improve it
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus