Nintendo 64: Royalty-free MOD Instrument-banks

Started by manuhoz, January 10, 2021, 11:05:38

Previous topic - Next topic

manuhoz

As I explained in another post, I want to create .mod music file to incorporate in Nintendo 64 ROMs.

Another problem here is the need of a Royalty-free instrument bank I could you to play the sequence in my MOD file.
I need nothing fancy and would happily accommodate of any, midi-like (simple drum kit, piano, bass, accordion...) royalty-free instrument bank to import.

Most of the tutorials I've seen out there are basically ripping off Mario, Zelda or Banjo di kazooie instrument banks, but it's important for my project to be royalty-free.

BTW if any one has N64 music experience here, I'm very interested to exchange, I understand that it's better to take optimized instrument banks with very light samples to not overwhelm the hardware in eating to much RAM.

Thanks

Saga Musix

Check out Help -> Web Resources in OpenMPT. You will find a list of free sample sites there. The Waveworld and KIArchive links in particular may be useful to you. Also check out the sample sites topic pinned at the top of this forum.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.