Can't open builbot page

Started by herodotas, September 09, 2020, 17:17:16

Previous topic - Next topic

herodotas

Hello,
can't open builbot page anymore, message i got:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to builds.openmpt.org. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

life is darker than it seems

Saga Musix

Yes, we're aware and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. We were moving builds.openmpt.org to a new server on Monday, when suddenly DNSSEC for our domain broke while working on the changed DNS entries. At the moment, changes to the domain settings can no longer be issued due to a bug at the registry, which also means by extension that we cannot finish the HTTPS setup for that subdomain. I was told the bug should be resolved "this week", so hopefully tomorrow or on Friday we will have our domain back and usable through DNS servers that validate DNSSEC and finish the build server migration.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

herodotas

Saga Musix

I think our DNS is finally recovered (but without DNSSEC). You should be able to access https://builds.openmpt.org/ again.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

herodotas